Comment on page
Sell NFTs in Wallet
This guide is designed for users who want to sell NFTs in wallet in Wing NFT Pool.
Wing NFT Pool runs on the Ethereum mainnet, to interact with the site you will need a MetaMask wallet first.
- Click “NFT” tab on the top navigation bar.
- Click “Sell” button.
- To list your NFT on marketplace and receive your ETH when NFT sold, you have to Deploy Market Receiver Contract first.
- Input the amount you want to sell and click “Continue” button.
- Click “Approve” button and confirm in the pop-up window in your wallet.
- Click “Continue” button and confirm in the pop-up window in your wallet to finish listing.
- Click “Continue” button.
After listing, there are three situations:
1）If the listing is timed out, the order will be canceled automatically；
2）If you want to cancel the order, then go to “NFT” page and click “Cancel” button next to the corresponding NFT；
3）If the NFT is bought by someone, your debt will be paid off automatically and the remaining ETH will be automatically sent to your wallet address. The NFT belongs to the person who placed the order.